Discount Tickets for El Capitan Theatre 3D Disney Movies
If you’re in LA and want to take your kids to a movie, El Capitan Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard is the place. (And if you go, check out the online discount ticket offers.) Locals tell me tickets sell out fast, especially for new releases and on weekends, so plan ahead and get your tickets online.
Mostly 3D Disney Movies are a specialty of the house. And the house itself is a SoCal attraction. Built in 1926 and fully restored by the Walt Disney Company in 1989, the El Capitan Theatre is a sight to see with it’s elegant Spanish Colonial exterior and elaborate East Indian interior. And visitors to the area appreciate its touristy location on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. El Capitan also hosts live stage shows featuring movie characters, and special events.
El Capitan Theatre Discount Tickets
If you don’t see a link immediately above, check back later to see if more discounts are added. Note: To get notified of upcoming El Capitan movie deals, follow the link trail above to the ticket source and sign up for their e-updates for Los Angeles.
Know Before You Go
First time at El Capitan? Here’s what you need to know to make your visit a little savvier:
- Official Info: Website and box office elcapitantheatre.com. (Search savvy discount tix for current El Capitan movies.)
- Address: El Capitan Theatre, 6838 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood CA 90028 (south side of Hollywood Blvd, west of Highland Ave., across from the Chinese Theatre).
- Parking: Skip the expensive parking at this venue and part at Hollwood & Highland Center (directly across from the theater). El Capitan Theatre will validate your parking ticket if you park at H&H Center (look for the validation machine at the lobby entrance — $2 parking for four hours with validation).
- Transportation: You’ll find a Metro Red Line subway station in the Hollywood and Highland Center directly across the street from the El Capitan.
- Restaurants nearby: You’ll find tons of other fun things to do within walking distance. Have a chocolate shake or sundae at Ghiradelli, grab a bite at Mel’s Diner or a pizza at California Pizza Kitchen.