What’s Playing at The Greek?
Los Angeles is a great place to go out to a concert, and the legendary Greek Theatre hovers near the top the list of L.A. venues. Located in Griffith Park’s beautiful tree-lined setting, The Greek is worth visiting just for it’s beautiful setting in the foothills of the Santa Monica mountains. Even better, since I know you’re all music lovers, The Greek’s acoustics are more like what you’d hear in a well-designed indoor venue. Also, the theater holds close to 6,000 people, but it still feels like an intimate space.
The Greek is one of my favorite music spaces in Los Angeles, California. The award-winning theater is known as one of the city’s historic entertainment venues, with a long list of big name entertainers to its credit. The concert setting is under the stars with easy views of the stage.
Discount Tickets for The Greek Theatre, Los Angeles
Know Before You Go
- Ticket Deals: Here’s where you’ll find the best ticket prices (if available) for Greek Theatre L.A. concerts (when available). Otherwise you get buy direct.
- Address: L.A. Greek Theatre Concerts, 2700 North Vermont Ave, Los Angeles California 90027.
- Dine & Ride: We like to pre-order a picnic basket as soon as we get there. Many restaurants are also located nearby. The Greek participates in Dine & Ride, which provides convenient parking, shuttle service pre and post show, and nearby restaurants in the Los Feliz area, just down the hill.
- Getting There: Greek Theatre now provides shuttle service to The Greek with pick-up/drop-off at Crystal Springs Drive, north of Los Feliz Boulevard near the 5 Freeway. Print out the handy parking map on the venue’s website.
- Families: No kids under five. Children five and older will need a ticket.
- FYI: No outside food or drinks.
- Official Info: Here’s the Greek Theatre website (new) for more details and event updates.