Now for something so touristy, many too cool Californians will surely miss out on the fun — and on the deals. If you’re not afraid to do something silly and savvy, skip down this page for San Francisco Segway discounts. Read on for details.
I admit, if you live in San Francisco, you might not want to be seen doing this by certain people you’re trying to impress. More’s the pity. Some things are best left to those who don’t give a rip what other people think.
So, the question is, do you think it would be fun to ride a Segway around San Francisco? So do we. If you’ve got the right kind of friends, family, or visiting guests, this could be a fun way to tour the city.
So we scoped out the deals for a few different SF Segway tour options, each with pre-ride training included. They’re offered by a few different sources. Depending on the Segway tour you choose, you’ll see favorite SF attractions, like Golden Gate Park, Fisherman’s Wharf, The Embarcadero, North Beach, Chinatown, Lombard Street, and more. Check the offers listed below for available dates and details before you head out.
The Segway Human Transporter is described as an easy to use and operate self-balancing, personal transportation device that goes anywhere you do. It’s a two-wheeled high-tech gyroscopes that automatically senses your body movements and responds by speeding up or slowing down. You stand on a small platform, hold onto handlebars and just glide.
San Francisco Segway Tour Discounts
NOTE: The following ticket deals are not available directly from the merchants but via different online ticket deal companies. Follow the links for more information from each ticket source.
Other Ways to Save
1. This source (which I’ve also used with success) offers our readers $3.50 Off coupon codes for their SF Segway tours.
GO HERE to use the following codes for $3.50 off:
- Golden Gate Park Segway Tour: code sfgo35
- Wharf & Waterfront Segway Tour: code sfsw35
- Evening Segway Tour: code sfsn35
- SF Crooked Street & Hills Segway Tour: code sfcr35
2. If the ticket sources above don’t get you what you want, here’s another source with many SF Segway tours (and other activities) always available, but without deals, usually. Note: The Segway At Night tour covers North Beach, Chinatown, and the Embarcadero.
GO HERE for more on the following:
- Alcatraz and Hills of San Francisco Segway Tour
- San Francisco Combo: Alcatraz and City Segway Tour
- San Francisco Crooked Street Advanced Segway Tour
- San Francisco Waterfront Segway Tour
- Golden Gate Park Segway Tour
- SF at Night: Segway Tour
- Private Segway Tours of San Francisco