Segway in SF? Less silly with discounts.
Now for something so touristy, many too cool Californians will surely miss out on the fun — and on the deals. If you’re not afraid to do something silly and savvy, skip down this page for San Francisco Segway discounts. Read on for details.
I admit, if you live in San Francisco, you might not want to be seen doing this by certain people you’re trying to impress. More’s the pity. Some things are best left to those who don’t give a rip what other people think.
So, the question is, do you think it would be fun to ride a Segway around San Francisco? So do we. If you’ve got the right kind of friends, family, or visiting guests, this could be a fun way to tour the city.
So we scoped out the deals for a few different SF Segway tour options, each with pre-ride training included. They’re offered by a few different sources. Depending on the Segway tour you choose, you’ll see favorite SF attractions, like Golden Gate Park, Fisherman’s Wharf, The Embarcadero, North Beach, Chinatown, Lombard Street, and more. Check the offers listed below for available dates and details before you head out.
The Segway Human Transporter is described as an easy to use and operate self-balancing, personal transportation device that goes anywhere you do. It’s a two-wheeled high-tech gyroscopes that automatically senses your body movements and responds by speeding up or slowing down. You stand on a small platform, hold onto handlebars and just glide.
San Francisco Segway Tour Discounts
EDITOR’S PICK: Here’s another source you can try (which I’ve also used with success) that offers a $3.50 Off coupon code for their SF Segway tours. Check these out.
- COUPON CODE: Go here For $3.50 off (with code) for the following popular tours:
- Golden Gate Park Segway Tour (coupon code sfgo35)
- Wharf & Waterfront Segway Tour (coupon code sfsw35)
- SF Crooked Street & Hills Segway Tour (coupon code sfcr35)
ALSO TRY: Go here for a wider choice of San Francisco Segway tours. If the ticket sources above don’t get you what you want, this source usually has many SF Segway tour tickets available. Note: The Segway At Night tour covers North Beach, Chinatown, and the Embarcadero:
- Alcatraz and Hills of San Francisco Segway Tour
- San Francisco Combo: Alcatraz and City Segway Tour
- San Francisco Crooked Street Advanced Segway Tour
- San Francisco Waterfront Segway Tour
- Golden Gate Park Segway Tour
- SF at Night: Segway Tour
- Private Segway Tours of San Francisco