Sure, the kids are already back in school in October. But San Diego museums and attractions still want to help you spend quality time with the little darlings. So again this year, many of San Diego’s finest venues are opening their doors free to kids 12 and under (per paid adult admission) for the month of October 2017. If you haven’t taken advantage of this promo yet, you still have time to grab a voucher online and go.
Featured San Diego “Kids Go Free” Offers
Get free tickets/vouchers (Valid October 1 – 31, 2017)
- San Diego Zoo and Safari Park — Unlimited Kids free under 11 years per 1 Adult
- LEGOLAND California — One Free Child 1-Day LEGOLAND + SEA LIFE® Hopper with Purchase of Full Price Adult 1-Day LEGOLAND + SEA LIFE® Hopper. Note: not valid on October 31.
- SeaWorld San Diego — One free child admission with one adult single day admission
- SEAL Amphibious Tour — One child free per paid adult on all 1 and 2 hour San Diego Harbor Tours
- Flagship Cruises and Events — One child free per paid adult on all 1 and 2 hour San Diego Harbor Tours
- Hornblower Cruises and Events — Kids cruise free on any 1 or 2 hour Harbor Cruise in San Diego. Limit 2 children per 1 adult
- USS Midway Museum — Two Free Child Admission tickets with One Full-Paid Adult | Valid October 1 – 31, 2017
- Maritime Museum of San Diego — Children 12 and under receive general admission entry with the paid admission of one adult
- Belmont Park — One free wristband with purchase of adult unlimited ride wristband | Valid October 1 – 31, 2017
- Japanese Friendship Garden — Children 12 and under receive general admission entry with the paid admission of one adult
- Mingei International Museum — Children 12 and under receive general admission entry with the paid admission of one adult
- San Diego Speed Boat Adventures — Kids cruise free on any 1 or 1 hour daily Harbor Cruise
- Old Town Trolley Tours San Diego — One free child per paid adult on the Old Town Trolley
SAVVY TIP: You’ll want to check the official website for upcoming freebies and discount offers. I can tell you from past experiences that some of these venues will be a little more crowded than usually this month, so you might want to go early and leave yourself extra time.
MORE GREAT DEALS IN SO-CAL:
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
WHAT: San Diego “Kids Go Free” October 2017 promo. For your convenience, you can get free tickets/vouchers online before you head out (only available for some venues).
WHEN: Every year in October.
WHERE: Participating San Diego Museums, Attractions, Restaurants, and more, including some of my favorites that I’ve reviewed here on Savvy California: Legoland, San Diego Zoo, Safari Park, Belmont Park, USS Midway Museum.