Want to know the best SF Bay Cruise to take (with a great discount)?
Tired of walking the hilly streets of San Francisco? Head for the water. Some of the best sights can be seen from aboard a Bay cruise. This is a great date idea (especially when you can get a deal on cruise tickets), and it’s also perfect if you just want to kick back and let someone else do all the work while you enjoy the view.
Several different options are available, from dinner cruises, sunset cruises, Alcatraz cruises, bridge to bridge cruises, Champagne, cocktail or brunch cruises, party cruises and a variety that changes with the seasons.
Depending on the Bay cruise you choose, you can sail from Fisherman’s Wharf past the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge, Alcatraz, North Beach, Aquatic Park, the historic vessels at Hyde Street Pier, the San Francisco Maritime National Park, Fort Mason and the Marina District, Crissy Field and the Presidio, Marin Headlands, Sausalito, and Angel Island. And you’ll always get a great view of the San Francisco skyline, day or night.
I rounded up the discount offers below from different ticket sources (which means if you book a cruise this way I might get a tiny kickback at no cost to you, so thanks if you do). The best deals tend to sell out closer to the dates you want.
San Francisco Bay Cruise Discount Tickets
- Red and White Fleet’s Golden Gate Bay Cruise | San FranciscoDiscount Tickets $20 (reg. $33) Deal: Red and White Fleet’s Golden Gate Bay Cruise. Location: Golden Gate Bay Cruise, 2829 Taylor St., San Francisco, CA 94133. ... Read more »
- Red and White Fleet’s California Twilight Cruise | San FranciscoDiscount Tickets $44 (reg. $70) Deal: Twilight Cruise: Enjoy The San Francisco Skyline, Light Appetizers and Music. Location: California Twilight Cruise, Taylor Street & The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94133. ... Read more »
- San Francisco Bay Cruise Adventure | San FranciscoDiscount Tickets $16.50 (reg. $33) Deal: San Francisco Bay Cruise Adventure. Location: SF Bay Cruise Adventure, Pier 39 at Embarcadero Street, San Francisco, CA 94133. ... Read more »
- San Francisco “Alive After Five” Happy Hour Cruise | San FranciscoDiscount Tickets $17.50 – $18 (reg. $35) Deal: Alive After Five Cruise: Amazing Views, Live DJ, & Drinks. Location: Hornblower Cruises and Events – San Francisco, 3 Pier 101, San Francisco, CA 94111. ... Read more »
- Golden Gate Bridge Champagne or Mimosa Cruise | San FranciscoDiscount Tickets $39 (reg. $65) Deal: 2-Hour Golden Gate Champagne or Mimosa Cruise From San Francisco Sailing Company. Location: The Privateer, The Embarcadero at Beach Street, San Francisco, CA 94133. ... Read more »
If you don’t find what you’re looking for on the above deals list, you can always book a cruise at full price where you’ll have more options. Or you can probably save a few bucks here from alternate source Trusted Tours (I’ve used them and they’re great).