For a cool day (or night) of fun with friends and family, grab your ice skates and head over to Downtown Ice in San Jose, the one-of-a-kind circular skating rink in the Circle of Palms Plaza. Located in the heart of downtown San Jose, the rink is at its best after dark when lights twinkle off the 32 palms and stars shine from overhead.
The SF South Bay’s largest seasonal outdoor skating rink draws more than 100,000 people each year. This holiday happening is produced by the San Jose Downtown Association, partners with Kristi Yamaguchi’s Always Dream Foundation.
And yes, you can save on the ticket price with the discounts for the winter season. You won’t need a coupon or promo code to save. You can print tickets at home and go.
San Jose Downtown Ice Discount Tickets 2017
Hawaiian Airlines/Kristi Yamaguchi Downtown Ice in San Jose — Special ticket offers are available during the winter season. Go Here for the 2018 ticket offer.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Address — Downtown Ice, 120 S. Market Street, San Jose California 95113 (between the San Jose Museum of Art and the Fairmont Hotel).
- Parking — You’ll find the closest and most convenient places to park near Downtown Ice at The Fairmont Plaza Garage (just off W. San Fernando Street between Market and First streets, next to the San Jose Museum of Art). Or you can find flat-rate $5 parking after 6pm in city-owned lots and garages. After 6pm and all day Sat/Sun, you can get your parking stub validated if you visit one of the participating business and park the rest of the night for FREE in city-owned garages. Visit sjdowntownparking.com for more information.
- Dates of Operation — November through January.
- First-come, First-Serve & Stay — Check out anytime you like but you can never leave (if you want back in, that is — no re-entries).
- Skate Rentals — Admission includes rental skates. Skate sizes range from toddler 8 to men’s 15. Bring a couple pairs of socks in case your rental skates don’t fit perfectly. You might want to wear old shoes since you’ll be leaving them while you skate.
- Food / Dining Options — They don’t let you bring food into the rink area. But here’s a nice list of downtown San Jose restaurants near the rink for pre and aprés skate.
- Official Info — Website: San Jose Downtown Ice. Season passes available.